Hyde Park Angels is one of the Midwest's largest angel organizations and provides a forum for entrepreneurial-minded members to invest in early-stage businesses in the region.
We've been busy!
- Bootstrapping in America: NuCurrent
- Inno Approved: The Chicago Tech Events to Check Out This Week (Hyde Park Angels)
- The 2015 winners of the Chicago Innovation Awards (NuCurrent)
- Peter Wilkins of Hyde Park Angels on Bootstrapping in America
- #50onFire: The 18 People and Companies Heating Up B2C Tech in Chicago (Packback & ParkWhiz)
- Venture capitalists love this gluten-free baking mix company (SimpleMills)
- How FoodGenius Won on Twitter
- How Farmlogs Is Revolutionizing the Way Farmers Do Their Job