Hyde Park Angels is one of the Midwest's largest angel organizations and provides a forum for entrepreneurial-minded members to invest in early-stage businesses in the region.
We've been busy!
- U of I spinout gets $3 million from Intel, KGC (Rithmio)
- Rithmio announces $3 million funding
- FarmLogs App Helps Farmers Collect and Retrieve Data
- Geofeedia Releases Next Generation Social Media Intelligence Platform and Mobile App
- Packback announces $1.5 million in new funding, new 'Answers' product
- Packback raises another $1.5 million
- Northwestern spinout FourKites gets $1.3 million
- FourKites raises $1.25 million to track delivery trucks on the job